September 9, 2011

My First Lesson in Social Networking

I'm meeting even more friends.  Fun times!



My friend Peri was born 30 hours after me, AND we were born in the same hospital, in the same room!!  Our moms knew eachother in college but figured out they were in the same hospital by looking at pictures on Facebook.  They reconnected, and now Peri and I are friends...  Thanks Mark Zuckerberg, you're swell!
 

Older and wiser friends...


showing me whats up in this crazy world!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. although only 30 hours older than me, George has already taught me a wealth of new things. For example, all the cool kids go to 16 handles on the UES after school, the east river is way nicer uptown as opposed to the east village and "Everything"store exist without the three letters "cvs". Thanks George, I can't wait for our next session! xoxo Peri

    ReplyDelete