| So good to see you George. It's been a few weeks. Too long. |
| That's a clean, close shave. |
| Sally, stop. You're embarassing me. |
| Don't be embarassed. Chill out, look at this fantastic blue seal hanging down from the bar and relax. This seal is really fab, it makes noises and everything. |
How about a movie? What do you want to see? Whatever you want to see is fine. |
| Uhh, I don't know Sally, what do you want do see? You choose. |
| OOOOh, I don't know... What do you want to see? You decide. |
| Umm, I don't know. What do you want do see? At least when we get older these decisions get easier, right? |
![]() |
| I guess if we don't pick, these ladies move us around and keep taking photos. I told you you should have just picked a movie, George! Now, we sit and look silly. |


No comments:
Post a Comment