March 18, 2012

Cousin Abby's Baby Luncheon

I went to a luncheon to meet my cousin Abby who was born in January.  It was on St Patrick's day to boot!  Lucky me!

Here is Abby!  So pretty.  She sleeps quite a bit, but that is ok.
In the meantime, I got to hang out with so many of my (great) aunts...

and have play time with super cool cousins...
Finally my cousin Josh came, and there was another man about the house!  Phew!
At last, Abby woke up.  When we held hands, everyone started laughing and shouting!
So, I thought it they would like it if I mauled her face.  
Apparently that calls for immediate parental intervention (but I will gingerly grab her nose on the sly).
And, when no one is looking, I will give her a kiss! (Really I was just trying to sniff her out, but everyone said, "they're kissing," and started to laugh and shout again, so I'll go with kiss)

No comments:

Post a Comment